This job isn’t for the faint hearted…you’ll need to be:
- meticulously clean
We know that’s a lot to expect of one person but we also know these types of people exist because we’ve already trained over 300 extraordinary women and men around the world.
Are you ready to join the team?
If the following personality traits describe you well, we believe you’ll make an excellent addition to our network of IPEN Certified placenta remedy specialists.
- You immediately click on birth videos that pop up on your social media feeds.
How could you possibly skip a chance to see and feel the love of a family inviting their new baby into the world…it gives you goosebumps every time and there’s a pretty good chance you’ll shed a few tears too.
- Your friends, family and even acquaintances know they can rely on you when they are in need.
You offer to support others regularly and it is genuine. You go out of your way to help those you love and care for, you’ll even go further for strangers at times, because that’s just who you are.
- You’ve always thought there was something magical and special about the placenta, even though you may have never said it out loud before, you are now ready o shout about it from the rooftops to anyone who will listen.
- You are practical and resourceful and can easily adjust to a ‘change of plans’. When the task at hand is in need of organising and ‘on the spot’ planning you are just the person to rely on to ensure the job gets done efficiently and on time.
- You have the urge to take on a new project, to dedicate time and energy to something special, to follow a new path of discovery and you know this path is calling for you, all you need to do is take the first step.
- Job satisfaction and making an impact are far more important to you than earning money, which is why you chose to work in an industry that matters so much more than just paying the bills. Falling asleep with a smile on your face knowing ‘I did good’ is worth more than piles of gold.